Re: Braillemon status update!

hanif wrote:

hi, I also read the walkthrough, that before advancing to verridian city, my pokemon(bolbasor) must the level to level 7.
Where are the other pokemon to fight? And can you enable the save feature again?

I can't re enable the save feature until it is fully developed, I can tell you that the next major release (NOT these bug patches) it should be able to save progress.

Looking at this stuff it seems like the issue originates from the force switching (such as having a pokemon killed, or switching at the end of a turn) stuff. I don't know what my work load will be today (probably nothing) so I'll look into different varieties of cases. I appreciate everyone trying to help. In the mean time try to track this behaviour and report any oddities, that will help a lot.