Re: Braillemon status update!

hanif wrote:

hi, could you add the pc in the main character's house? I read the walkthrough that first, go to the pc and get the potion.

You start off with the potion in your inventory because your bag is infinite.

bjaxstriker wrote:

Hmm, well it has started after switching once but all the other times its just been in the middle of a turn, when attacking or reporting the hp at the end, so don't think switching is directly linked to the problem. Wish I could get the error message to copy.

If it always happens with switching it's probably the origin of the problem. I haven't stopped the doubling (since I cannot trigger it and I spent 2 hours trying) but I certain instances to "suicide" at the point the menu is generated which might alleviate the problem somewhat. If it does it definitely means that it' s related. I'll be updating the link agaaaain to see if this helps at all (at least with the crashing). I'm working on literally next to nothing with this problem which makes this really tricky so yeah...