Re: Braillemon status update!

bjaxstriker wrote:

Every time this has happened was in Viridian Forest.  Not sure the first time because I wasn't expecting it, but afterward twice it happened when fighting bug catcher Doug and once with another bug catcher, I forget the name not sure if it was Sammy or the other one but when progressing in the forest it's two trainers after Doug.  Nothing else unusual was happening before the battle or even before the glitch, it just sort of happens unexpectedly.  I'm not sure if this is what the others are doing but since the error window comes up right after the error is encountered I tried select all and copy pasting once the game stopped but all it does is make Microsoft stop responding every time it tries to paste.  So weird!  I hope I'm doing something wrong in trying to copy it that way.
I don't know if this helps but I tried going into a Pokémon battle after it happened again with a Trainer but didn't crash yet, and the Pokémon encounter music played but before the Pokémon appeared it said Spearow (the first in my party) grew to level 0, then crashed.

This sounds like some sort of object isn't terminating properly, since the leveling up thing will only happen during certain parts of the battle, which does not normally exist as a battle begins. It's terminating due to divide by zero errors. Lemme see if I can make a quick patch to prevent the crashes at least.