Dungeon crawls--how sad we don't have more of them

Playing A Hero's Call over the past month and having so much fun with it--thanks a lot Out of Sight Games, you are officially the bomb in my book, has put me in a fantasy sort of mood. Therefore, when I temporarily needed a break from AHC I attempted to find another fantasy type game similar to AHC but with less complexity so I could just have a little fun and not have to actually concentrate a whole lot on what I was doing. I came across an old audiogame treasure, Entombed. I've played this game a bit, and I have to say the mechanics are interesting, but why did the developer of that game release it and not update it? The bugs in that game are particularly annoying and if you just want to have a fun time wandering a dungeon and relax for a couple of hours, forget it. The game crashes for no apparent reason and it just gets very annoying after a little while to beat into submission. I'd love to see a game similar to that be made, but with less bugs and possibly some other tweeks. I've toyed with doing something like this myself--I have a very steep learning curve and there's no better time then now to figure out how to write code--after all the BGT engine is very easy to get and there is extensive documentation. I guess I'm just writing this as a rant/discussion starter, do you all think another dungeon crawler would be a great idea or do you think we need more games with an actual storyline etc?