Re: Dungeon crawls--how sad we don't have more of them

I appreciate all of the feedback. I'm carefully watching this topic to see what comes of it. I am very aware of at least some of Entombed's flaws. It's extremely random with no real back story, and I'd like to see what kind of back story I could come up with for a game of my own.