Re: SoundRTS, a real-time strategy audio game

SoundMUD wrote:

@milos Don't worry. I still intend to add content to SoundRTS. It's just that the core gameplay is a priority. About hills, in the map jl5 there are squares named "plateau" which behave like hills.

@拓海 Sorry for alpha 10. I never intended to leave it in that state for such a long time. In June 2016, I got stuck trying to improve the AI, and never came back.

So, I will try to include the AI improvements, then I will try to fix the behavior of the units, and do more polishing, if it can be fixed. If it fails, I will just retreat to alpha 9. Maybe the squares are useful as they used to be.

At the moment, I am trying to get acquainted with the project again.

Don't hesitate to give more details about how you were badly surprised by the behavior of the units. Focus on describing the problem, so the solution might appear more easily.

I hope you can add a Counterattack mode switch。
Your army will automatically run to into adjacent areas for counterattack when player tun on the counterattack mode.
your army can only defend The area in which it is located when player Turn off the counter attack mode
In this way, players will be free to choose every soldier's behavior

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : milos via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : 拓海 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : SoundMUD via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : 拓海 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : 拓海 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : 拓海 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : 拓海 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Pragma via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sanslash332 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : brian . kurosawa via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pauliyobo via Audiogames-reflector