Re: SoundRTS, a real-time strategy audio game

@milos as @soundmud said, currentli exist that. With higher scares, where ballistick units have a bonus for rank and damage tongue

@soundmud:

Sorry, i can't understand that. what are the problems with unit behabiours in alpha 10?
So, the last new things, like subscares, range based on metters and not scares, walls,, doors and group features all of them are good new features and works fine. ¿What are the problem?

Or at most me, i Love  this bheabior. with the previous system, units with adjasent range, have too mutch advantage, so now, with metters range, is more valanced that.

@拓海
I hope you can add a Counterattack mode switch。
Your army will automatically run to into adjacent areas for counterattack when player tun on the counterattack mode.
your army can only defend The area in which it is located when player Turn off the counter attack mode
In this way, players will be free to choose every soldier's behavior

i preffer change the ofensive mode too  follow and try to destroy any enemy at sight range, and add fix mode, that works for keep a unit in a fixed defending point.

@pragma

Currently, I think the major bug of SoundRTS is the network desynchronization. Of course I guess it's not easy to find the origine of this bug that happens
sometime. But we still fear this bug when we play. But I play only on the alpha9, maybe it's fixed on the alpha10?

network desynch? o... u... I have to play more, at the last match, we don't have any desynch. We play with alpha10r1 using crazy 9b9

And... that is all for now tongue

about the vision. well, I supose is that the units must have two ranges. sight range, and fire range (this last with a minimum fire range)
If the sight of a unit is more than the size of a scare, well you can see the adjasentscare. partially or full, depending the range of sight.

But well,  that is all :3

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : milos via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : 拓海 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : SoundMUD via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : 拓海 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : 拓海 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : 拓海 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : 拓海 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Pragma via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sanslash332 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : brian . kurosawa via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pauliyobo via Audiogames-reflector