Re: Why Must People Crack Games

Hmmm.
Who knows what the us thinks.
Maybe being one of those eastern countries they just don't care.
But I am in new zealand which is a western country.
Technically there is a law in place.
Technically we are spied on, weather this means I am safe is unknown.
But you never know, pushing it really big well thats just asking for it.
But the us can't just woltz in here and demand things, our spying electronic coms agency has itself had flack after the dotcom drama, and lets be honest our supposed government secured systems are not fully secured and even our digital ids are not used to the fullest.
I do use vpns, but well its mainly for books, is windscribe accessible, that may be something I decide to use if I ever get in the game.
The big thing that got me out of the game was all the malware.
In china my friends that do crack say they can't apply any security updates, or use any antivirus or security software, in fact they have to turn windows security off, they also can't use firewalls or anything.
Oh and it goes without saying that to get the best results you use xp or lower to do all the work.
You can't even have win10 secured or updated at all.
As a result they get hacked and infected all the time and have to reformat all the time daily in some cases.
They do it because the software they use for their business is 5000 bucks a licence per machine.
Thats not how I want to live.
They do have a home system they use for backups, and a few things but their business system is open to the web and to all hackers so they themselves can get what they want.
Its not the way I'd like to live.
I am not to concerned about getting caught, however if I am the record is no good for travel or anything.
And its a huge fine or jail, its not worth jail I can't pay the fine.
There isn't anything I want to really get of late.
I used to have links to private ftp servers which I used a lot, but those died ages back.