Re: If there would be a way for getting your sight back, would you do it?

so?  so let them look!  They're wasting their time!  I'm not an object in a museum!  I'm not an anomaly traversing the universe!  I'm not a puppet with someone else pulling the strings!  I'm human, capable and living, and I can say that by the simple fact that, I still haven't died!  I've lived nearly 30 years, 10 being schooled by people I didn't agree with under most circumstances, 5 trying to put myself together, 3 telling myself it didnt' matter, 1 in which I gave up on caring, 7 in denial, almost 1 in solitude, and nearly 3 at what I honestly feel has been the height of the game, the noon of the day, the apex of everything I'm going to look back at and say, that was awesome!