Re: my dream, your nightmare

@Nocturnus, in terms of auto saving, saving in the game isn't  necessary or has much to do with whether you donate or not, since the game saves itself when you perform many activities, or you can just type save if your worried, though %90 of the time you don't need to.
I've bought a couple of donator items for the game, but auto saving wasn't one of them because I saw no need for it.
this is a text game, so why should my character be short with tanned skin, blue eyes and black hair when they can be compact with richly olive skin, sky blue eyes and curley black hair, actually this was  one of the first htings that struck me about Cr, not just that I got to play a dragon, but that I got to play a dragon who's physique and colouring I decided upon myself.

I will say I do find colouring options for each and every bought item rather long  since if I am buying a shovel or a radio I'd rather just buy a shovel or a radio than have to specify, but you can get through the options pretty quickly.

I'm also afraid I disagree regarding size of locations, I personally love exploring, and having a planet that feels at least somewhat large, rather than just a couple of shops next to a launch pad increases immersion factor for me especially if the planet is a particularly alien or harsh environment and I can find out about it's history, culture, place in the universe etc.

The one problem I have with many of the games' locations is that practically there isn't a lot of point! in exploring since you will not get attacked, run into quests, find items to hunt for etc. This is especially jarring on particularly harsh or wore torn planets, particularly given that the Cr universe is supposed to be  one of inter racial war where people are far from safe.
The same goes for space, indeed if combat in the game were a little less based on firing and forgetting and typing quickly, and a little more tactical, it would also be possible to make space a trifle more dangerous and thus more interesting than it is even the ratica have had their teeth pulled in recent updates to the game, going from acid spewing predators whom ship captains need to fight off, to just a miner annoyance you can largely ignore if you remember to get the right bits of equipment (which you need to do for each and every room in each and every ship you own).