Re: my dream, your nightmare

Oh yeah here's another reason why I'm not too keen on playing.
Some of your people are riddiculous. Here's the cenario:
Yesterday I logged on, picked my char and reset it to make a dragon. Then I got to level 100. This morning I came on to screw around and get some money, and not being careful I died. No problem I thought, I just have to go through this annoying death scene. But when I typed return, I found out I was reset. Then I realized my ryuchi that I played a year before that had been nightmare mode, and reset didn't clear that so now I had lost all my progress because I wasn't aware the char was still in nightmare, because I expected reset to reset that to normal. To be honest I had completely forgotten I was even nightmare previously.
Then one of the jags was talking to me on the newbie channel and defending some silly policy and told me that it was all good.
Lol I guess I won't be coming back unless you resolve that little detail.