Re: my dream, your nightmare

hi all,

well i'll way in on this topic now.

firstly I just want to say that I do like the game a lot, I have been playing for 7 months now lol.
firstly, I think you can
do much more with space than you do currently. for example, if you're flying towards an object, it would be great to be able to see that object and to see how it changes depending on distants and angle of approach. for example, are you going to go passed a planet on your left or right, or will you pass under or over it? if you're flying towards a planet how does it look from a distants compared to when it fills the forward viewport because you're up close? when yu get closer, what colour is the atmosphere of a planet? yes you can see that from space especially when you get into orbit of a planet.
right now space looks so bland as to be almost boring. you can make it look so much more. it's not all just black and velvet.
secondly, sectors are massive. why not make more use of the space within a sector? multiple stars in a sector is cool but so close? look at astro charts of various binary starsystems and see just how far apart 1 star is from another. of course yes it varies but 400 units seems a little close to me. a quote from the hitch hikers guide to the galaxy comes to mind. (space is big! really big! you won't believe how hugely mindbogglingly big it is! you may think that a walk to the post office is a long way but that's just peanuts to space!). not exactly right but you see what I'm saying. our own solar system seems big between the sun and pluto/planet 9 depending??? but my point here is space in cr is not utalised properly.
well that's all from me aka john smith for now. I hope this finds you well.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : buu420 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Fox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darren via Audiogames-reflector