Re: my dream, your nightmare

Hello, everyone!
Thank you again for your wonderful wonderful ideas and reviews.
I can't repeat enough how much you giving me your time to do this makes me feel proud. Proud to be someone who can make a difference.
Already, many features have been implemented that are turning Cosmic Rage around from the collision course it was on onto a fantastic and fiery future.
I usually, and will, do this in the new releases thread, but I wanted to draw your attention to certain changes that came about because of you spectacular people.

*All changes and announcements are now spell checked before they get posted
*spam on twitter has been reduced
*The home planets are now typo and spell check free, and others are being swift to follow
*background checks have been implemented to help tackle the typo catastrophe
*the website is being updated, so far with the activities page having been updated and the index page ripped out and revamped
*trash collecting now has some random rewards that you can get
*in chargen, the longer menus have been split, such that you now get a list of the 5 most popular, with an option to view the full list, and so reducing clutter and time
*an alts curve to make it easier to level up
* large bank balance transfers
*better message board formats
*and more

Those changes are all because of you guys,. I also have some personal notes to deliver:
@dark as always, your ideas are the boss and top of my list. some inspiring ideas and you can guarantee we'll be snatching them up.

space combat: We are working on a tactical space combat, as I discussed in a previous thread a while back, including line of fire, big ship sizing verses small ship speeds, ETC. To ensure absolute implementation with no hiccups though, we're taking it, very, very, slow,

@nocterness:
Again, some good criticisms for me to chew on and digest, so thank you for that. I must admit being more than slightly disappointed, both yours and madam nightshades names make me think of a god and goddess, and part of me was really, really looking forward to seeing if you guys were going to make a unique  and exciting fantasy mud to really shake up the place. Often, I've noticed, space muds go through phases of popularity and, I sadly, think we're in a decline again, hence I was hoping... anyway, enough about that.
I hope you find your Cosmic Rage experience to be enjoyable, both of you.

Again, thank you everyone, and I'll do my best to keep Cosmic Rage to an exceptional standard.