Re: my dream, your nightmare

Hello everyone,
My sincerest apologies for the double post, but I thought this was a strong enough reason to post. Actions speak louder than words, the saying goes, and I like to think I am proving that by taking all of the feedback you write on this thread to heart, and changing the game to suit you.
The most recently, change, in fact, is most important, as it concerns making planetoid harvesting very unique compared to both other muds, and its asteroid harvesting counterpart. this is just one thing I intend to add in response to your statements about the game needing a variety of activities. full details can be found in the main thread of the game.
Thank you!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Fox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Fox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector