Re: Choice of country for life

ironcross32, I'll try to say this simple for you. But maybe you can not understand me, we probably have different mentality, different views on life. But I see the truth to tell you about it.
Our life is one. Yes, I believe in the immortality of the soul, I believe in reincarnation, but life in this body is one. And we do not know what will happen in the future. For this reason, we must think about mistakes.
We can make mistakes many times and many where, but there are things that are decisive in life. Who we are, what we will have. It does not always depend on ourselves, on our profession, but depends on decisions that need to be made correctly.
I believe that the choice of the country is one of those decisions that affect the future of our lives.
One of the reasons for the large number of my topics is that England and America are two big countries. I'm not talking about the population, not the square, but about politics, opportunities, history. And for me it is difficult to make a decision.
Also in the world there are many other countries. Australia, Austria, Germany, Canada, China, Japan. Agree that these are developed and developing countries.
My advantage and at the same time my problem is that for me language is not important. Yes, English is simple for me, but I think that I will be able to learn any language if desired. I am interested in the standard of living, the conditions for the blind and visually impaired, the possibilities and how suitable this country is for me.
If there was a country that combined England and America, I think that this would be my country. America attracts me to opportunities, I am delighted with the history of America, but England also attracts me with its history, quality food, political device, and I think the mentality, although the British are afraid to interfere in someone else's private life and it seems to me that Americans are more open than The English.
There are many countries and problems that I have to find out. I have 2 options. Follow the feeling or follow the mind. My feeling tells me that my choice is America. I do not know why, but since my childhood I like America. For me, this is not another country, but another world. But the mind tells me that in England I can earn money, have friends and my favorite books are books of English writers.
You see that this is difficult, for this reason I apologize for the number of my topics and questions, and ask me to understand.
Thank you.