Re: Choice of country for life

@Jonikster, I think the issue is that you've asked essentially the same question goodness knows how many times and I don't think there are more answers we can give you, which is why your likely getting these sorts of responses. At this stage you should either start looking at immigration and perhaps a job or university placement or something in England or America to see how you find it, or just stop asking the question and accept life in the Ukraine.

I will say as someone who has traveled to different countries, there are! cultural norms, standard of behaviour and general feelings which do persist, so while I wouldn't go as far as saying "all americans are open about their feelings", I do think a statement like "People in America tend to be more open than in the Uk" is probably true on a generalised statistical level, So I don't mind the comparisons myself, especially!  being English and married to an American, (actually my lady and I have some quite amusing discussions on cultural differences fairly often), however your specific issue of which country you should move to and what your general ideas about America and England are have been  over far too much on this forum I think, particularly because you don't seem to get that any differences between cultures are fairly general, and that there is a lot you just don't get about a country, or a culture without spending some time there yourself.