Re: 6 Swords - Fantasy Adventure game for Amazon Echo

Nah, the trek will do me some good so I'll walk.

One thing I was thinking might be nice to make quests matter is to have some of the rewards you can get from them better than stuff you can buy. Right now all the divine gifts are duplicates of good, but still duplicates, of other magical items. I was thinking perhaps in divine gifts or where you can trade this stuff in that there might be some hard-to-get, but truly unique things there.

Just thinking.

Happy working and happy gaming

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jjaquinta via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jjaquinta via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jjaquinta via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jjaquinta via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jjaquinta via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jjaquinta via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jjaquinta via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Chris via Audiogames-reflector