Re: 6 Swords - Fantasy Adventure game for Amazon Echo

hello Joquinta,

Actually thought of going to the premium area and checking it out. Just a few questions.

1. how is it different than the regular overworld. I have heard you say of some stuff in the future but immediately if I were to go there today.
2. how big is it on the inside or however it is arranged.
3. where is it?
4. why are you calling it the "premium area?" This is going to be the area we pay for? Perfectly willing to pay, just wondering, again going back to wondering how it is different than the regular world and how things will be different. Also wondering at the size so I don't wander out of it once I'm there or exhaust everything there is to do there if it isn't very big right now.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jjaquinta via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector