Re: 6 Swords - Fantasy Adventure game for Amazon Echo

Right now there are a number of new features that are present in the premium area. Roads come in multiple flavors, from paths to paved. There are also rivers. The geography is set, not generated, so there are mountain ranges, seas, lakes, and so forth creating a continent to explore. There are several countries spread across this landscape, each with their unique naming style, hierarchical structure, and gods. Large cities have tri-form arches that let you teleport between them. Coastal towns run a ferry service that lets you cross bodies of water.

The geography is about 2000 miles wide and 1000 miles high. Beyond that is the outer wasted and vortex storms.

Right now there is a tri-form arch due east of Veritas that will take you there. That's the biggest city near the starting area. It will take you there, and there is an arch on the other side that will take you back. I have in my list to remove that and replace it with an arch in the big cities of the overworld that will take you on a one-way trip there.

Originally you were only going to be given access to this area if you paid. However, we haven't been able to get enough users to make monetization worth it. Our non-commerical aim is to make as substansive and cool a game for the visually impaired community as possible. As such, the permium area was where we planned all the high value stuff, so that's still where a lot of the focus is. Maybe someday we'll be able to monetize. If we do, we'll probably grandfather you all in. But for now it's only premium in terms of quality of content! At least I hope.

I had some difficult bugs to work out with the temple missions. I thought most of them, but it looks like this week's release will only have hermit missions.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jjaquinta via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector