Re: audiogames, why they were good and now not good

what a lot of people don't realize is, a lot of main stream games can be played by us with the right sound Ques, stereo  separation when things are on the left of you and the right, auto aiming if its a shooter, when we are near walls or objects have running come to a complete stop.....its so many just small things I can list, that a dev could do, that can really make a a game like 95percent playable for someone blind. but until more awareness gets out there, that blind gamers want to play main stream games, then we are going to be stuck with what we have

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SoundMUD via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FEERtheGAME via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Alan via Audiogames-reflector