Re: Girls at school harder 2 get than ones Outside of School?

Hi,
You're wrong, college isn't harder than highschool and I tell you form a college experience.
In college/university, you get to talk to a lot of different people. You get to associate. You make friends in your student residence. You go to places and get to know girls.
The more you associate with your peers, the more girls you'll get to know. You'll get to know people who study different things as well. I'm in Germany and have been for 3 months now, and I have met many many people who aren't blind and who are good friends.