Re: Girls at school harder 2 get than ones Outside of School?

let me put it this way. If she seems interested, don't go grabbing in. Wait for her to approach you, or watch for signs. And DONT seem to desperate, I learned that the hard way. My whole 7th grade year sucked because of that. Now, I'm in 8th grade and its better than last year. Mostly I try to be nice to girls, but not to clingy. So take my advice, and yeah, adult life seems to be easier in terms of relationships. Now money on the other hand...