Re: Monthly chat December 2018

@Dark Thanks.
The only consoles I have at the moment are an original Wii and the NES Classic Edition, if you can even call it a console at this point which, sadly both NES and SNES Classic Editions are being discontinued for real this month, meaning that once they're gone, they're gone for good, which is sad because they were neat little products while they lasted, so I ended up picking a SNES-style case for my Raspberry Pi to complement my NES Classic Edition which was sitting on my desk, and while it's not the exact same size (the Super Kuma 9000 case I have is smaller than the SNES Classic Edition and the USB and Ethernet ports are on the side instead of having front USB ports), it's still a perfect case that looks as good as an SNES Mini, plus having the benefit of playing systems from the Atari 2600 up to the PlayStation 1. What more could I ask for? Well, probably a controller with analog sticks so I could play more systems, but this USB SNES controller can get me by in no time. Plus, I won't be playing that many games that require analog sticks on my PC and on my Pi anyways.
As for the socks, man those sound really cool!