Re: Monthly chat December 2018

I actually should look at emulation at some point,  my current hardware is more than fine so far, and when I played around with mame to play some  arcade classics like the walkalong arcade beatemups of the turtles and simpsons, I found it a wee bit clunky to configure and use.

Well we're back now  though unfortunately Mrs. Dark is not well which isn't good.
I've been listening to the audible original audio drama of the Arabian nights. Its pretty fun accept for the random way people describe everything, I'm pretty sure if a huge great monster  about to clobber you you wouldn't be saying See there, arising above us, a mighty giant!" or something of the like big_smile.

Still they're surprisingly fun, I never thought the head chopping Sultan who went through a new wife each night could be a commical character, but from presenting him as a total psychopath at the start they actually have some fun with him later which is amusing.

Actually all this talk of Arabian mythology and retro games makes me want to go and play super marrio 2 big_smile.