Re: XBox guide: Anyone interested?

@Defender:
Thanks a lot for all the positive words. All this is going to happen. It will take a lot of time, but I'll do my very best to include everything which fits in the category.
I will make it so everyone who wish to help making the guide will be able to do so. I already know some people who would love to help.
When I have something usable to share, I will communicate it out on Twitter, Facebook and other relevant places. When the guide is getting big with lots of useful content, I will share it with Microsoft to show them how much we love all the work they are putting into making the console accessible. I will also try to reach out to game companies to tell them we actually have an accessible console, and there are blind gamers out there. We just need more accessible and playable games.
I even have more things in mind, but I'll keep that as a surprise.
So, yeah, it is going to be huge, and hopefully great... big_smile