Re: Star traders rpg for IOS accessibility update

dark, if ou're really worried about reputation, and finding out your status, you can go to the palace of any planet and if you read the desc it'll say you're announced as blah blah blah, if you're a criminal or war criminal you'll probably have the opportunity to pay for a pardon, depending on how bad your rep is this can range from a few hundred to 100k or so, which isn't reay bad. Also, don't forget to spend your experience. as you spend it better and better jobs open up. On my main player I get between 30k and 40k now.