Re: Star traders rpg for IOS accessibility update

Guitarman, I'm confused. I have no idea if there is an Iphone mud client or not. All I meant was that with realspeak voices abbreviations  come out rather whacky, which is something I first  noticed playing Materiamagica and Alteraeon with Sapi, since I've got    Scansoft Daniel as my sapi voice.

Well I've found out a couple of interesting things.  Firstly, thanks to Darren, there is! a distance marker for planets but it's a little hidden. Once you've selected a planet on the nav screen, if you listen to the top set of numbers which say the date, your  coordinates and how much water you have, it will tell you how far away the target is, eg, 8 AU.

That is cool.

I also  notice that in the status menue is a button to collect rumous and  automatically set as navigation points places that you hear about something going on. That is a very nice feature.  and something I will use, indeed I thin k I am going to restart this game since unfortunately I've managed to get three factions hating me before I  have any  military rank with a faction and can buy  anymore guns or torpedos.