Re: Creating an audio game using Sable (video 3), by Ebon Sky Studios

hi! I have a suggesttion for it. can you make it so the game maker can set keys to be used in stead of the defaults to make more cool games with different features? By the way, I am really excited about the release of this! Will it come with all those sounds you showed us in the videos?