Re: why developers should port their games to the Mac

@9, I don't use a mac, I've just heard about all the issues, crap, and much unfriendlier ui and scrreen reader functionability. And that isn't all. The keyboard on the mac sucks. That isn't all either, because apple is just a bad company. They are removing absolutely relevant features like the headphone jack, not only the numpad but also the function keys, cd drive, charging developers who make programs for the mac and making their devices way way way way way overpriced for what they are and the removal of all those needed features I mentioned. There are also warrenty issues, Siri is not as good as Google Assistant, I tried a vm of a mac just to use the voices and the navigation was horrible and they make it very hard to repair their devices, particularly the iPhone.

I was able to write more then 10 lines on how bad mac and Apple are, and that must mean they are very bad. The accessibility is better on Windows so all you others in the community should get used to the idea of using Windows computers, as they're still the best out there.

Best regards
T-m