Re: Please, make topic resurrection illegal on here

I am definitely in favor of this, I like 60 days but I could see going longer, I think going shorter might be a bad idea. I think the OP should always be able to revive it, especially if its in new releases. Topic necromancy\ is really annoying. Especially if you didn't check the date and now you're adding to the problem because you're posting info in something that'd like 5 years old. I think it needs to stop. No, it's not an end of the world thing, and no, I wouldn't think someone should be punished for doing it, the system should just be automatic, topic gets locked after the period that's decided upon.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : braille0109 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : defender via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector