Re: Accessibility of online therapy apps?

Yeah, writing to them is probably the best option. I would think they have teams who code the website and apps that are completely separate from the counseling staff, anyway, so maybe my concern wouldn't reach them at all before I signed up. I do have a couple of questions, though. Believe it or not, this is the first time I'll be writing to a company to inquire about the accessibility of their services. When you guys have done that in the past, do you include links to various screen readers in your message, or do you just summarize what a screen reader does? Do you include any other links, such as web accessibility guidelines/developer resources? I want to make sure to state my point in such a way that it will be more likely I'll get an answer, preferably from a real human and not one of those "thank you for your interest blah blah blah" bot-generated things. I don't want to come off as pushy, though, so any tips on balancing that would be appreciated.