Re: Core mud, futuristic crafting and mining game

@JaseK no thoughts on attack since I've still to find somewhere with another weapon than the colony side arm I started with.
With core qud,  the problem I was having is understanding firstly what attack my cards had on what sides, and secondly understanding the board. it'd be handy if the descriptions of the cards could be tweaked to be a bit more precise, also if you could look over the board square by square.

I'm stuck trying to find that engineer for the Stikes quest too, but the game is a surprisingly big place and I haven't yet explored everywhere.

As to finding your apartment, again there is  miner access tweak since while your told the quadrent floor and number, the only way of knowing what number is where is using an inaccessible map, even looking around the corredors doesn't tell you what  number apartment is what.

I found mine entirely by accident just by wandering around, though I'll probably take a compass reading once there so I know where it is when I want to return to it.

It'd be good to get in touch with the developer and have a few of these things tweaked, the way the mine map is tweaked.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : SilverMoon via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JaceK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JaceK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : caio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JaceK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JaceK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JaceK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JaceK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : firefly82 via Audiogames-reflector