Re: Trimps

@Cody_91  you cannot escape the lure of the trimptress big_smile.
The game is a tonne of fun and one of the most addictive I've played for quite some time.

What I particularly like is the way ascentions work. i remember when playing space company and being damn  that I got literally no ascension benefits at all, since even to unlock dark matter, the ascention currency you had to complete the game once, which gave you no advantage second time round thus meaning you'd spend as much time on the lower  upgrades as before, however Trimps is intended that you get further each go around, in addition it has challenge mechanics which change the game even in the first few zones you've previously seen.

I also like the way that purchasing upgrades work, and the way the game combines continuous battle with needing to constantly manage diferent resources and workers, though I've still not exactly got what the best strategy for equipment vs  upgrade purchase is (I think that's one thing which mousoever fixes will help I think, since when its quicker and easier to compare two sets of stats vs prices it'll be easier to know where is the optimum place to spend resources).

Right now I'm trying to get through another special map, which is proving quite tough, but again I think it'll be easier second time around, and at least after finishing I should be in a good position to get back to the world and press on.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stirlock via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : razvitasca via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dragonlee via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Cody_91 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : greensatellite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keithwipf1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Origine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Audacity via Audiogames-reflector