Re: Pokemon Mud

I've actually played this one, and it was better than I thought it would be. I honestly didn't put much effort into the writing that's required, and my char still got approved. I found the whole fusion concept wierd and did my best to ignore it, but it's not intrusive and the game has intertaining battle and capture systems if you can get used to all the commands. The towns are described pretty nicely as well when you're traveling from place to place. This one could be amazing if a soundpack were to be created, in my oppinion, but I don't have the time to try and make one.