Re: Final Fantasy Record Keeper Accessibility

So I do have a couple of things:

first, i'd love to be able to play this game as compitantly as you can, as I've always loved FF as well, so thanks for advocating for this.

So here's where I'm at:
I was jost told to go into mako reactor number five, and I want to configure my party.  I think I find the party screen, but your way of changing/editing abilities and equipment seems....interesting and not what I'm seeing.

I can see the cash immages, merin level 2 and my hp, then the tabs, then the other people.  i'm not sure how to add a ilities, armor, etcetera, and i can't seem to figure it out.

I feel like I've read your post a million times lol.  advice?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Gilly B via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : david_solomon1 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : david_solomon1 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : david_solomon1 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : david_solomon1 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : david_solomon1 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : david_solomon1 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Merin via Audiogames-reflector