Re: The NER BBS, accessible gaming for all, now available

@Trenton and @dark Great to have you guys playing! the more we have playing, the better!

About Eamon, I'll give Frank an email and see if we can work something out even if I can help him port to something like doorway which runs bs style doors by username.  I think I would want to make sure that people really knew that if I did this, that their characters would *not* necessarily be safe.  I do know that it's possible to default to vi mode, and that I can make happen upon launch.  This is all definitely doable, and if you guys don't care about the character aspect, I have no problem attempting to make it happen.  For the purpose of this bbs, I had to run Windows 7 32, because of the limitation fo Windows.  I'd love for others to have the ability to log on.  Afte work, I'll have a look at implementing access.  When it's done, I'll let everyone know, and you'll all have to determine if it's a workab le solution.  Perhaps this is what we need to catalyze some more support and also get people more interested in figuring out how to circumvent the ansi graphics.  Here's something, how would you all like playing eamon on your iphones?  This will be possible with the correct emulator if in fact I can get the video to be intercepted to comm.  I'll update when I have something. Eamon has been downloaded.

Ner