Re: Monthly chat March 2019

Hi.

Aha, found the book, interestingly enough it could be found on the German kindle store page, even though it was never translated. Ah well, let's see how my understanding of the English language fares with fantasy books, I will give the first book a wirl and see if I like it.
When horses due play a more prominant role in books you mostly have my interest anyway, at leased so far that I will take a closer look and decide if I want to get the book or not. Surely, horses are not the only criteria I select my next book to read, just recently I read a very good cyber thriller, but these animals are certainly I put my interest on.
Sadly, the book doesnt seam to be available as an audio book, ah well, can't have everything.

Yes, an own horse is something I really want to do if I have the time, money and the place to board it, choosing a horse will be quite difficult though, with blindness requireing a so to speak bomb proove mount which is calm, relaxed in  stressfull situations, but not lazy and unatentive so you can still do simple dressage exercises and have a good ride out in the open field with the horse looking out for tthe rider.
There, I have to congratulate the brittish, with the -Shire and Clydesdale Breeds you have two of my most favored horse breeds, if possible, a Shire would be the dream horse, next to some older German breeds I also would take into consideration, dang, I could talk about these things the hole day, next to geeking and nerding, do these words even exist? Anyway.

Greetings Moritz.