Re: Monthly chat March 2019

Mirage wrote:

Ohh, I would love to have a horse, and goats, and all the animals!

Haha, made me laugh. It's like saying I'd like to eat a pizza, a slice of cake and all the food on this planet.

As for me, I'm leaving Quebec on Sunday. Spent the whole day trying to convert canadian dolalrs to american dollars without losing too much. I decided to do that a bit late as I realize now because it will take 5 business days to do the transfer and that was just a test to see that everything works fine so there's another 5 days after that. I'll try to get a credit card when I get there. Worst case, I'm make myself a check which would give me a terrible conversion rate, but it's better than having no money in another country.

I'm sad to leave my family and friends here, but I'm also excited to work full-time for MS. I don't like everything they do and I'm always the first to call out when something doesn't work, but I like the company values, the way they treat their employees and I sure do love some of their products.

Starting from next Monday, I'll have one week to hunt for housing. A bit short but hey, I can make it. If I don't, I'll sleep in my offfice without people noticing it tongue.

Also looking forward to April's Fool day, probably one of the day I enjoy most in the year. Nobody is more on their guards than that day, it's fun to see people actually not believe everything they read. There is always funny and cool news, plus a French youtuber makes a big maze every year giving clues where you have to find a secret video and it gets harder every year.

I had a lot of fun with reaper recently. I made a 4 bar song with my montage and reaper. I love to mix and master, more than compose and play the tracks.

That's it for now, cheers!