Re: what's something special about region of the country you live in

This is part of the reason I always felt the need to split parts of myself off from people, and only show the parts of myself that I thought they could handle. I don't generally tell people things like that, for example. The deeper, philosophical part of me is something I only bring out for the right types of people. Most people can't deal with it or don't care. Then I always feel like people are so narrowly focused in their view of things. Even some very intelligent people. They will miss trivial leaps of logic, or not connect the dots when it feels very obvious. I also see how repressed certain people are. I guess how this ties into culture and the like is that tribal folks don't seem that way to me. They seem free and liberated from societal bullshit, and free to be themselves wherever they may be.