Re: what's something special about region of the country you live in

The smallpox blankets thingy was around 1600-1700 something. Killed more than 10 million natives on the land, enough for cheaters to set foot and destroy. If they didn't play dirty, I doubt they'd get natives under control as easy as now. See, parts of American lands were historically native americans', but then these English speakers came from nowhere and tried to brutally enforced something on them that was completely incompatible with their lives. I'm not native american myself, but I seriously adore them and their culture. I love their free spirits. I love their tribalism. I love how close to nature they try to be. These pieces of shit colonizers never have these things, and won't ever have. They think they're superior, but sorry, they're much less than inferior. Now they own the land that wasn't theirs, drive the real owners of the land who never even call themselves owners to some worse than shit places. I tell ya, as much land as you think you may own, it's only a hole under the dirt or a spec of ash in the wind when you die. So much for that.