Re: what's something special about region of the country you live in

I am supposed to be part Native American, a sub-tribe of the Iroquois. I've always felt a strong connection to the land, and feel like people don't respect it enough. I always feel like I need some time in nature to cleanse out my mind from all the bullshit of the city, and when I get that, it's amazing for me.

I was watching Youtube videos on Tuvan throat singing, and it interested me, so I tried to imitate it. I was doing this on teamtalk. Well, it sort of turned into more of a chant, and I was chanting, and not even in words, just syllables that didn't make sense. Now, someone does something like that, they might expect to get laughed at, but people started joining in, and it sort of built up, and then this sort of feeling of great power burst out of me. It was amazing. SO what I plan to do is go to the mountains where my family is from, up at our place there, and go into the woods, and do the same thing. I think the feeling will be more immense because it's the land I feel the strongest ties to, and I'll be in the woods on the mountain where I really do belong.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rashad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mata via Audiogames-reflector