Re: Mortal Kombat 11

You're looking at games that are years out of date, so of course noone will be playing them. I don't even know anyone who owns a psp anymore. And when I play fighting games, I spend at least a good hour or two online. So yes, there are quite a few of us who play online. I'm just one of the rare ones that doesn't really care one way or another about singleplayer content. Once again, it's nie t have and I love blasting through singleplayer modes. But fighting real people is certainly different from fighting another AI... it's nowhere near the same.

@DanC, maybe I'm just biased. Mk never really fit the holywood superhero vibe to me... which is probably why I don't like MK X's story that much. Too mch teenaged anxt and drama... MK 1, 2 and 3 had the best segment of the MK plotline imo, which is why I still love MK 9's story mode, as badly done as it was. lol

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : devinprater via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arturminyazev via Audiogames-reflector