Re: Accessible Sound Design by Ebon Sky Studios - Second Lesson Up

Thanks for the feedback Brian, that is very helpful. I was using a crappy set of headphones, because my good ones had met their maker. I now have a good pair of Studio headphones, and I think one problem was I was trying to boost the low end to make up for the poor headphone response. Lesson learned there.
I have been using "s" to split, which apparently splits all tracks, so I should be using "a" instead, so that I only split the one track, is that correct?
Also, I sent you a private message a couple of weeks ago on the forums here, not sure if you got it, or if I did it correctly. Was hoping to get donation info. If you didn't receive it, could you email me directly at: blindadrenal...@gmail.com please sir?
Thanks again, I'll be re sculpting and resubmitting my fire spell when I get off work.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : UltraLeetJ via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : daisyalesoundworks via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : daisyalesoundworks via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : daisyalesoundworks via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : daisyalesoundworks via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : daisyalesoundworks via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : daisyalesoundworks via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : daisyalesoundworks via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tomas1333 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tomas1333 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Che via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : the blasting gd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector