Re: Is a Heros Call worth it?

Game isn't all -that short, not really. I mean, if you did an any-% speedrun you could probably do it in a few hours, and there are definitely mainstream games that are this short under the same requirements. But if you're thinking that you're gonna get 40 hours of complex quests, think again. The game is fairly simplistic in that regard, but it's also quite large, atmospheric and well put together after most of the bugs have been squashed.

For me, it was absolutely, no-doubt-about-it worth twenty bucks. It did not deserve every iota of hype it got, but few games do, and some of the games which end up apparently living up to their hype are...well, maybe not as good in my own opinion (Crazy Party, for one, which is a good game but maybe not as mind-blowing as some people believe). Also, all the breaking shooters. Seriously.