Re: Is a Heros Call worth it?

As others have said, if you're looking for a game with a huge array of quests and things to do, you'll probably be vastly disappointed. Considering it was done by a very small team of people though, it's not bad. I've played through and beaten the main story once, tried to 100 percent the game but couldn't because of various bugs that I'm sure were resolved eventually. You get a new game plus mode at the end but can't speak for that because I've never played that. Navigation/equipment  system is solid, though I found I honestly didn't need 3 quarters of the equipment. I recall being vastly overleveled though, so there's that. There's some neat things that really aren't in any audio game too. Particularly, character's having their own sidestorie's. In short, yeah I'd say pick it up. Just remember that it might not be out to subvert expectations though.