Re: Is a Heros Call worth it?

It's overrated but the gameplay is solid.  If you want an amazing plot you're not going to find it here, so the game fell short for me but if it's worth it is subjective to what games you like to play.  I like good story and immersive battle systems, and didn't find either in A Hero's Call so the game wasn't worth it to me, but I'm debating playing it again knowing how the game is and seeing if my opinion of it will change.  Definitely have to accept the game as is, and not buy into the hype.

Look up some Let's plays of the game first if you're on the fence, I know Liam did one, can probs find a few others as well.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ManiaCs via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pitermach via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Angel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Garr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : CrystalD via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ElizaBaez via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector