Re: Sudden attack is not a clone

hey aprone, i appologize if i made a wrong presumption that you own this community. I mis understood your statement in saying that "in this community" again I appologize and just to be cleared, I am not trying to pick a fight with you. I am just making a point about the definition of a clone. and to post 110, it seems you are expanding the definition of a clone provided for in the dictionary? I am not going to dwell further on this matter cause my only point in joining the discussion about this topic is try and clarify what is the real meaning of a clone and as aprone stated, this community has its own bazaar definition of what is a clone.
And for public education purposes, do you know that in real world specially in the world of computer programming, cloning is not even illegal? why how does cloning happen in real world of computer programming? it happen when "someone coppy the idea behind your software and use that idea to write his own code. And since idea is not protected by coppy right infringement, cloning is not illegal. Hey this this definition applies only in real world of computer programming. and if anyone of you is interested on this topic, for further explanation, look at this website where I coppy that explanation of cloning. https://www.digit.in/technology-guides/ … crime.html

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ivan_soto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : UltimateBlade via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : speeder via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : speeder via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tysonsylvester123 via Audiogames-reflector