Re: exercise sports fitness resources and equipment for the blind

Wow guys this puts me to shame then.
Most of my equipment is home made, stuck to posts of an outside deck.
A couple bars, 1 fixed, and another on chains.
2 medicine balls of various weights, free standing weights, and a swiss ball, some rings which I can put on the bars but havn't used much.
My brother trained me for 3 years  for my fitness.
My greatest asset is a travel alarm timer that attaches via magnet to a bracket on top of my excercise bike which is just a flywheel and a seat.
Its not as good as the fan resistance bike seat wize I had before or the older bike I had before that but its good enough.
The cost of all my equipment was a bit, some of it on sale and my brother owns the weights and medicine balls.
The swiss ball came free with something and he designed and built the bars himself.
All equipment was sourced locally.
I have a stereo with sub and a extensive disk library.
I also have a radio on that to for listening to the saturday morning show when I do my huge training session and should I use it a tv which I don't use.
However thats got an hdd recorder and dvd but none of those are smart though I know my brother who plays tenis and runs does use the tv a lot to watch dvds and netflicks.
As for gym equipment computers, the clock replaces the excercycle computer and I don't use any apps bar that bit of kit.