Re: exercise sports fitness resources and equipment for the blind

nice podcast! I heard a bit but have to spend some more time because I just could pay attention to the first 10 minutes and had to go out. By the way, I am waiting on this mini bluetooth earpiece to arrive probably next week, and so I will update and let you know how it goes.
Also, cardiomez has been a great app! the developer on this one is working hard and will also incorporate many of my suggested changes and he seems to be very aware and sensible to the accessibility bit on android. This app is nice because it supports both bluetooth low energy and ant+ protocols. You can connect to the sensor in any way you like. And the statistics is just pretty amazing, it really encourages you a lot and training within heart rate zones has been most helpful. I have been using other bt headphones but I really want this small earpiece because its just a single one, very portable,, sweat-proof and so on plus its for a very specific use--hearing the voice announcements from the app when working out.