Re: Good news for all d&d fans

@drums61999 that's just the sort of thing I mean, and I totally agree with you that a computer program just cannot replace a human being.
Interestingly enough, Superheroes are not my thing and it wouldn't have been a campaign I chose, indeed we were originally going to play D&D 3rd ed, but the gm changed his mind.
In fairness to him though, he did an awesome job, and to say it was a superhero campaign we had a lot of different things going on, including several space battles, under the sea fights in Atlantis, various Indiana jones style ancient temples to get into, some time travel plotlines and lots of major plot involving alternative worlds (our main villain was a transdimensional super scientist who was replacing people in our world with alternate versions). We even spent a year of real time campaigns spent in the fae relm of Arcadia, which included King Arthur and Camelot, as well as lots of  really scary evil fey (our gm was a huge Dresden fan).
So while Sueprheroes really arent' my thing, I can't fault our gm for doing a really good job of creating a majorly eclectic world with lots of different elements and settings, and interconnected plots.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : siria via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : siria via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zkline via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zakc93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : siria via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : michaelhoffman1976 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : michaelhoffman1976 via Audiogames-reflector